Town of Edson Bylaw No. 2140
Animal Licensing Fees
1. It shall be the responsibility of the owner of any dog to provide a certificate from a veterinarian indicating a dog has been spayed or neutered. In order to obtain the Altered Dog rate, a certificate MUST BE provided at the time of payment.
2. Upon presentation by the Owner of a receipt for payment of a license, and a certificate from a veterinarian stating that the dog was neutered or spayed within the current year, the Town shall refund to the owner the sum of $20.00 for said dog.
3. If the license is being voluntarily purchased by a new dog owner in the month of December, the amount paid shall be for the following year.
4. If the license tag is lost, it can be replaced by the Town for two dollars ($2.00).
5. An Impoundment Fee of $25.00 will be charged immediately when an animal is impounded.
6. A Daily Pound Fee of $10.00 will be charged for each day an animal is kept in the pound.